Welcome to Cabopino Park - 25mins from Malaga Airport
Ground Rents from only 417e per month
THE PARKS OVERVIEW
Since the TV programme in June 2015 " A Place in the Sun: Summer Sun" where a lovely couple purchased a home here at Cabopino, the interest in this Park is incredible. Cabopino ticks all the boxes if you are looking for a coastal retreat only 10mins from a secluded beach and exquisite port with some of the finest restaurants and bars on the Costa Del Sol. The Park is ideal as it is only 25mins from Malaga Airport & only 10mins to Marbella and Fuengirola.
Fantastic facilities including swimming pools, snack bar, Italian restaurant, golf course, daily activities including Spanish lessons, yoga, cooking and much more. You are allowed to sublet your home here at Cabopino Park and the rental potential is fantastic. Laze your days away and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the park whilst you are still near all the bustling Spanish towns.
PHOTO GALLERY OF CABOPINO PARK
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- 75-90sqm = 422e per month
- 90-100sqm = 460e per month
- 100-110sqm = 497e per month
- Subletting of your home is allowed which is a great way to recoup back your annual rent. Average rental price per week £250-£450
- Electricity is metered at 0.41c per KW.
- Unlimited water & refuge: 30€ per month.
- Gas is by bottle approx 18€ per bottle. Gas man comes onto the park twice a week.
- Internet & Satellite connection available from various sources.
- All onsite facilities are FREE to owner, friends, family & guests.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
Cabopino Park has all the facilities you could wish for;
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool
- Onsite Marios snack bar where people gather to meet friends and watch entertainment it also serves some of the best Pizzas & Pastas around at very reasonable prices. Onsite shop for all your necessary items
- New On-site Supermarket - wide range of foods, household products, caravan merchandise and souvenirs.
- Discounts provided for the adjoining golf club.
- Partylandia - Children's Play area and Multi-Adventure Facilities
- New Zip wire available from summer 2016
- Internet Cafe and onsite wifi available at reception
- Well renowned Da Brunos Italian Restaurant with indoor & outdoor dining, Take away shop now open
- Onsite Indian Jaiupur Restaurant.
- Welcoming Reception with security gates and night guards
- Football pitch, Petanque Pitch, Childrens Play Area, Outdoor gym, Daily activities programme, Table Tennis, Rock climbing, rifle shooting, yoga, Free Spanish lessons.
- Pets allowed(max 2 per household)
- Subletting of your home allowed- Great rental potential due to location and open 12 months of the year
- 25mins from Malaga Airport
- Bus stop at bottom of Park. Great Location 10mins to Marbella and Fuengirola. Calahonda only 5mins by car.
- Nearby supermarket offers delivery's for your weekly shopping only (7.12€ for delivery)
- Excursions arranged
- Entertainment Manager
In the best interests of our Residents and security people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.