Welcome to Grand Plaza Mobile Home (Caravan) Park Resort - Only 25mins from Alicante Airport
OCTOBER 2017 UPDATE.
At the present moment, Grand Plaza Park is now full. As soon as we have any resales we will update this website.
About the Park
Grand Plaza Mobile Home Park Resort is ideally situated with the nearby towns of Torrevieja, La Marina & Guardamar just a 20mins drive away where you will find long stretches of white sandy beaches, promenades, shopping centres, water parks and much more. There are 3 nearby golf courses for the golf enthusiasts and breathtaking walks for the more active.
The park is enjoyed by all ages and nationalities, so if you are looking to retire but not ready to hang up your dancing shoes, or if you are looking for a holiday home to rent out then Grand Plaza Resort is one to see. The facilities on the park are endless and you will see from the pictures below this park has something for everyone.
PICTURE GALLERY OF THE PARK
|Breathtaking pools||Fun for the children||Relax your days away|
|Outdoor Bars||Mini Golf ||Full sports facilities|
|Outdoor dining||Immaculate settings||Fine dining|
|Indoor pool & spa||Gym with regular classes||Time to play|
To see details of the local areas please see "Grand Plaza - Local Areas"
PICTURE GALLERY OF THE MOBILE HOME (CARAVAN) AREA
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- 20m x 9.5m = 190sqm =467€ per month
- HUGE POTENTIAL TO RENT YOUR HOME OUT
- Electricity is metered at 0.30c per KW
- Water & Rubbish included in the ground rent
- Gas is by bottle approx 15.70€ per bottle
- Internet & Satellite connection available.
This resort centre has been so cleverly designed that one never needs to leave the Park and boasts an abundance of services and amenities, which include:-
- Reception with English Speaking Staff
- Excellent Restaurant- seating 250 with fantastic daily menus, gourmet food and A la Carte
- Tapas Bar & Music Bar- spacious terrace also serves pizzas, hamburgers, sandwiches and cooked meals for more casual dining.
- Nightly entertainment with live music, karaoke, bingo, games and large screen TV.
- Coffee Shop
- Tropical lake swimming pools surrounded with beach areas and lush gardens full of Mediterranean and Tropical plants.
- Indoor heated Swimming pools for adults and children
- Swimming pool bar- In summer months there are many different forms of entertainment and sports activities like aquagym, night dips and thematic parties.
- Sunbathing Area- 5000 sqm area with sunbeds and thatched parasols.
- Large Supermarket with deli, butchers, fish, fruit and vegetables. Not forgetting a huge array of drinks.
- Irish Pub
- Entertainment all year round including arts and crafts workshops, game and sports contests, themed parties, shows, nightly entertainment full of music and dance and much more.
- Sports Facilities: tennis, padel tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, petanque (French Bowls), Synthetic turf five-a-side football pitch, 5 Artificial grass football pitches, water polo and cardio and fitness circuit for the elderly
- Wellness centre featuring fitness studios, saunas, Turkish Baths, Water beds, Semi Olympic heated swimming pool, Steam room, Massage centre, Physiotherapy service, Spa and a wide variety of body and facial treatments.
- Fitness Centre- Training areas, cardio theatre, workout area, training circuit, aerobics, pilates, body fitness, spin bike, body combat and yoga.
- Pool Tables, Soccer Tables, Sports Machines and Darts.
- 24 hour Doctor’s Surgery and Care Services
- Barbeque Area,
- Children’s Playground – Mini Club, Teen Club, Fun Club, Games room, Bouncy Castle, Crafts Classes, Nursery, shows and Children’s tournaments. The Childrens Park has Slides, Tunnels and Climbing features
- Video Arcade
- Library with free book borrowing service
- Hairdressers with beauty parlours, manicure, pedicure and waxing
- Vets Office with bathing facilities for pets
- Car Wash
- Private Security with closed circuit TV
- Electric Car Charger.
- Fully accessible for the disabled
- Modern toilet and shower facilities
- Laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryer
Ways to view the Park
In the best interests of our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.