VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This park is situated in the town of Fuente Fe Piedra famous for its Flaming Lake, one of a few where the Flamingos breed across the world. It is one village away from the new fast train getting to Madrid in two and a half hours. The park has its own club-house and a swimming pool. Lots of places to visit from here including, Antequera, Ronda, Granada, Cordoba, Seville. Pet friendly park.
- Benimar Pedido 245 Landhaus 11000 Super Delux with Fly Screens, Air Conditioning, Double Glazing and Internet is available.
- Plot 150 sqm
- Lounge area has curtains, clock, stereo, fire and a sofa.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven/hob, kettle, fridge, freezer, pots/pans, cutlery, plates and cups.
- Bedroom 1, double bed, en-suite shower,WC, sink and bedding.
- Bedroom 2, two single beds and bedding.
- Family bathroom with shower, toilet and sink
- Outside area includes decking, BBQ, gazebo.
- Parking nearby.
- Rent: €3,500 per annum inc IVA.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of details and contents of the mobile home for sale. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchases should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection of the mobile home itself. No person of Costa Del Paradise Ltd including our representatives of the Resale Mobile Homes Division has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the mobile home.
Costa Del Paradise Ltd take in good faith a brief inventory list at point of advertising the mobile home and will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings of inclusions of items included in the agreed purchase of Mobile Home.
Costa Del Paradise will not be held responsible for any mobile home, construction, parts, materials or any white goods including boilers. There are no guarantees or warranties with any purchased mobile home.
The sterling price is correct however the euro figure is based at 1.32 and will vary.