View by appointment only
This 3 bed Hergo cottage style, twin chalet comes with white Stucco effect exterior and ceramic effect pan tiled roof. A good opportunity to buy a second hand home on this park. Currently sited on Guardamar Park
• Hergo Victoria 60 twin chalet (2009) with DG with roller shutter blinds.
• Plot size: 200sqm
• Lounge comes with corner sofa and glass topped coffee table.
• Dining area has ceramic tiled flooring with table and four chairs.
• Kitchen has gas hob, electric oven, fitted units and laminate work top.
• Main bedroom has double sized bed frame, bedside cabinets and twin fitted double wardrobes.
• Second bedroom comes with single bed, free standing double wardrobe. Large desk and 2 free standing cabinets.
• 3rd bedroom currently empty.
• Bathroom has tiled floor, walk in shower, sink with lit mirror and WC
• Outdoor area has plenty of room to design and style your own decking area/garden.
• Ground Rent: 375€ plus IVA per month
Please note the sterling figure is correct however the Euro figure is based at 1:10 and will vary
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of details and contents of the mobile home for sale. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchases should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection of the mobile home itself. No person of Costa Del Paradise Ltd including our representatives of the Resale Mobile Homes Division has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the mobile home. Costa Del Paradise Ltd take in good faith a brief inventory list at point of advertising the mobile home and will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings of inclusions of items included in the agreed purchase of Mobile Home. Costa Del Paradise will not be held responsible for any mobile home, construction, parts, materials or any white goods including boilers. There are no guarantees or warranties with any purchased mobile home.