VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Torrox Park is just 50 minutes from Malaga airport. Ideally located with only a 10 minute walk to the beach and sandwiched between Torrox and Nerja. A well-established park with a fantastic community spirit amongst the residents with lots of activities and trips to join in with if you wish. Good facilities on the Park, ticks all the boxes for an ideal place in the sun. Please note there is a 600€ entrance fee to pay to the park for new registration and contract.
- Wooden Chalet, 2 beds, approximate size of plot 150sqm, Internet available.
- Lounge comes 4-seated bed/settee, mobile gas bottle heater, electric fire, tile flooring, wall unit and 2 cupboards.
- Kitchen is with fitted cupboards, oven/hob, fridge/freezer, cutlery, plates, cups and tile flooring.
- Bedroom 1, Double bed, wardrobe, bedding and laminate flooring with a rug.
- Bedroom 2, Twin beds, small set off drawers, laminate flooring.
- Shower room with, toilet, sink, cupboard with mirror.
- A good size garden to the front. Table and chairs, and a parasol.
- Car parking space on plot.
- Ground rent €3,145 per annum payable one year in advance.
Please note the sterling price is correct however the euro figure is based at 1:10 and does vary.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of details and contents of the mobile home for sale. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchases should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection of the mobile home itself. No person of Costa Del Paradise Ltd including our representatives of the Resale Mobile Homes Division has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the mobile home. Costa Del Paradise Ltd take in good faith a brief inventory list at point of advertising the mobile home and will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings of inclusions of items included in the agreed purchase of Mobile Home. Costa Del Paradise will not be held responsible for any mobile home, construction, parts, materials or any white goods including boilers. There are no guarantees or warranties with any purchased mobile home.