Welcome to La Vina Park - 40mins from Malaga Airport.
Ground Rents from only 340.12€ per month
THE PARKS OVERVIEW
LA VINA PARK has been one our most popular parks for 2017, as you will see the resales on this park sell very quickly.
La Vina Park is only 40mins Inland from Malaga Airport, in the heart of the stunning mountain scenery of Andalucia with magnificent scenery from all plots. This beautiful park is set out in quaint avenues, spacious plots and benefits from the lovely typically Spanish village of Mollina on your doorstep, where there is a range of shops, banks, markets, bars, restaurants, chemist & 24 hour medical centre.
La Vina Park is a family run by Paco & Maria and their four sons: Juani, David, Herman & Carlos who all go out of their way to help you, from the moment you meet them you will be aware that they are truly genuine and hard working
The park boosts some fantastic facilities including Outdoor swimming pool, well stocked Library, French boules, bbqs, aqua aerobics, day trips, fantastic club house with bar hosting many activities and evening entertainment, weekly Bingo & Quiz nights.
Just a 10mins drive from the Park you will find the fantastic historic town of Antequera, bustling with bars restaurants, shops, supermarkets & much much more. The fantastic Ardales lakes are only a 20mins drive away and for those looking wanting to top up your tan on the golden sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol then you will be sat on your sunlounger within 40mins.
If you are looking to retire in the Sun where you can laze your days away taking in the magnificent scenery, enjoying a bbq on your decking and being part of a fantastic community then La Vina Park is the one for you.
PHOTO GALLERY OF LA VINA PARK
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- 200sqm Plots @ 340.12€ incl IVA per month
- Electricity is metered
- Water approx 12e per month
- Town hall refuse charge: 75€ per year.
- Home fire extinguisher test: 13€ per year.
- Gas is by bottle approx 14€ per bottle
- Internet connection available.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- Welcoming Reception with electric security gates
- Lovely Relaxed Bar area with regular entertainment & activities, Pool table & Sky TV
- Outdoor Bar area with gas BBQ for those hot summer days
- Well stocked library
- French Boules area
- Day Trips
- 2 pets allowed per household
- Allotments for gardening enthusiasts
- Magnificent scenery of nearby countryside and olive groves
- Sat TV & Internet available
- Open 12 months of the year.
- Only 40mins to Malaga Airport, 15 mins to nearby golf course, 25mins to the Ardales Lakes
- 40mins to the Coast of Torremolinos
In the best interests of our Residents and security people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.