Welcome to Flamingo Park - 50mins from Malaga Airport
Ground Rents from only 292e per month
THE PARKS OVERVIEW
Flamingo Park is just 50 mins inland from Malaga Airport and is within walking distance to the lovely village of Fuente de Piedra.
Once you step onto the park you can see the stunning views of the lake with beautiful pink flamingos. Just imagine sitting on your decking on a lovely summers day with a long cool drink taking in the magnificent scenery. The park has a great cosy feel to it with outdoor pool and adjoining bar. The stunning Spanish restaurant serves menu del dia and also has an A' La carte option aswell. The village itself is typical Andaluz with its white washed houses, bars, restaurants and more. Flamingo Park is ideal if looking for either a residential or a Holiday Home in the Sun with low cost living.
Just a 25mins drive from the Park you will find the fantastic historic town of Antequera, bustling with bars restaurants, shops, supermarkets & much much more. The fantastic Ardales lakes are only a 30 mins drive away and for those looking wanting to top up your tan on the golden sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol then you will be sat on your sunlounger within 50mins.
YOUR CHOICE OF MOBILE HOMES AT FLAMINGO PARK
We have a selection of resales at the park, but you also have a great choice of brand new 2018 homes at the park as we have 4 plots left ( Max size of home 35 x 12). Please Click here to see a variety of 2018 Brand New Mobile Home prices.
PHOTO GALLERY OF FLAMINGO PARK
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Ground Rent €3,500 inclusive of IVA per annum.
- Electricity is metered at 0.19c per Kw
- Gas is by bottle- approx 14e per bottle
- Water & refuge - No Charge at present.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- Open 12 months of the year
- WIFI Connection Fee of 150 euros, no monthly charges.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with bar area
- On site cafe, restaurant and function room
- Helpful Reception that also provides small grocery items.
- Crazy golf & tennis courts
- Facility to rent your home out
- Each resident has a security fob for entrance and swimming pool
- Only 5mins stroll is Fuente de Piedre which is the home of a famous stone fountain from where the village gets its name, the local square has quaint Spanish bars with lively music and has its fair share of Fiestas
- Nearby picnic areas
- Fuente de Piedre is only 5 minutes from the A92 Motorway providing easy access to Cordoba ,Malaga, Seville and Granada. Only 50mins from Malaga Airport
In the best interests of our Residents and security people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.