Almeria 5* Luxury Park Resort - Only 30mins from Almeria Airport
Ground rents from only 300e per month
Overview of the park
Costa Del Paradise are delighted to offer you this luxury 5 * residential style Mobile home Park set in stunning natural green scenery, with 360 degree panoramic views of nearby countryside. Just 5mins to the local village and the beaches of Vera & Mojacar only 30mins away what more could you want.
This exciting new prestigious park has been built with luxury and 5 star facilities in mind, Work started in January 2016 and the park will be opening November 2017. The park benefits from being owned and developed by 2 entrepreneurs, who together have over 60 years of experience. Both have built up a reputation for being honest, reliable and trustworthy. Their ambition is to create a modern park with outstanding facilities that are second to none, and with excellent customer service we are so excited to be part of this exciting new development and will definitely tick all the boxes if you are looking for your dream home in the sunshine.
Many have already reserved their ideal plot; each plot is a generous 200sqm and rents starting from just 300e per month. Making this a very affordable park set within impressive grounds. The park already has a stunning tropical swimming pool, reception and the club house is well underway and ready to host a great opening night on the park. The park will also have a pool bar, restaurant, mini-golf, tennis courts, supermarket and much more.
The park is run by a smashing English couple called Kevin & Mags who live onsite and would love to meet you and show you around the park. They play an important role of keeping the park well maintained and looking out for your best interests at all times. They will help and guide you throughout the whole process and be there for anything you may require.
This is certainly going to be one of the best parks throughout Spain. Come and visit now. You won’t be disappointed.
YOUR CHOICE OF MOBILE HOMES & LODGES AT THE PARK
The park has just opened, therefore there are no resales at the park at the moment. However if your idea of a home in the sun is a luxury one then please contact us here for a price list of homes on the park. Brand new mobile homes start from £35,000. Fantastic choice of manufacturers including Willerby, Abi, Victory, Atlas, Swift and many more.
PHOTO GALLERBY OF ALMERIA PARK
Plots and charges at the park
- Rents from 300€ per month for a large plot
- Premium plots from 375e per month
- Electricity is metered and costs 18c per Kw and billed monthly
- Gas is by bottle and cost 15€ for a 15kg bottle and 40€ for a 47kg bottle.
- Water and refuse is included in the rent amount
- Open 12 months of the year.
- Reception with English speaking staff.
- Large outdoor swimming pool with chill out areas.
- Bar with outdoor terrace.
- Free WIFI in clubhouse, bar, restaurant, pool and reception area.
- Mini Golf.
- Toilet and shower blocks.
- Ample parking.
- Pet friendly.
- 24hr Security.
- Street lighting.
- Refuse collection.
The onsite managers Kevin & Mags will pick you up from Almeria airport with accommodation on site. During the visit you will be available to see the whole park, holiday homes for sale and shown the local area
2 nights £79.00 per person based on two people sharing
3 nights £99.00 per person based on two people sharing
If you are on holiday in the area or have your own car, Kevin & Mags will happily meet you at the park and show you around.
Nearby places of interest:
- Almeria airport - 30 miles
- 5 minutes drive to local town where you fill find shops, supermarkets, medical centre, chemists, banks, cafes and petrol station
- Daily bus service from town to Almeria, Murcia, Mojacar and Vera.
- 30 minutes drive to Iceland shopping, Mercadonna, Consume, Almeria airport, and Vera beach.
- Mojacar - 25 miles (30 minutes drive)
- There are 2 different parts to Mojacar:-
- Mojacar Playa - a modern beach resort with 17km of fine beaches.
- Mojacar Pueblo - Perched up on the foothills of the Sierra Cabrera lies the Mojacar Pueblo. This original village with its narrow cobled streets has been renovated and the houses whitewashed