Welcome to Cabopino Mobile Home (Caravan) Park, Marbella/Fuengirola, Costa del Sol
25mins from Malaga Airport
About The Park
Cabopino Park is one of the most popular, sought after, coastal parks in the whole of Spain. Featured on a “A PLACE IN THE SUN” where a lovely couple, Pete and Di, purchased their dream mobile home through us. They love it that much they are now working with us to show our customers the ‘Cabopino way of life’.
Since the TV programme in June 2015 the interest in this Park has been unprecedented. There are now no plots left for new mobile homes only re-sales available. Cabopino Mobile Home (Caravan) Park ticks all the boxes if you are looking for a coastal retreat only 10mins from a secluded beach and exquisite port with some of the finest restaurants and bars on the Costa Del Sol. The Park is ideal as it is only 25mins from Malaga airport & only 10mins to places such as Marbella and Fuengirola.
The fantastic facilities onsite include, 2 swimming pools (1 outdoor and 1 indoor), snack bar, Italian restaurant, outdoor open air gym apparatus, daily activities including Spanish lessons, yoga, cooking and much more. There is a full kids animation programme held throughout the summer months and a kids club. Daily deliveries of bread, cakes and local fresh produce and you are allowed to sublet your home here at Cabopino Park.
With a prime location to the beach, an abundance of things to see and do locally you would be hard fast to find a better holiday style park that is open all year round and suits all the family.
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- 75-90sqm = 422€ per month VAT included ( approx £3,630per annum at 1.38e)
- 90-100sqm = 460€ per month VAT included ( appox £3,956per annum at 1.38e)
- 100-110sqm = 497€ per month VAT included ( approx £4,278 per annum at 1.38e)
- Electricity is metered at 0.41c per KW.
- Unlimited water & refuge: 30€ per month.
- Gas is by bottle approx 18€ per bottle. Gas man comes onto the park twice a week.
- Internet & Satellite connection available from various sources.
- All onsite facilities are FREE to owner and family.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
Cabopino Park has all the facilities you could wish for;
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool
- Onsite Marios snack bar where people gather to meet friends and watch entertainment it also serves some of the best Pizzas & Pastas around at very reasonable prices. Onsite shop for all your necessary items
- New On-site Supermarket – wide range of foods, household products, caravan merchandise and souvenirs.
- Discounts provided for the adjoining golf club.
- Partylandia – Children’s Play area and Multi-Adventure Facilities
- New Zip wire
- Internet Cafe and onsite wifi available at reception
- Well renowned Da Brunos Italian Restaurant with indoor & outdoor dining, Take away shop now open
- Onsite Indian Jaiupur Restaurant.
- Welcoming Reception with security gates and night guards
- Football pitch, Petanque Pitch, Childrens Play Area, Outdoor gym, Daily activities programme, Table Tennis, Rock climbing, rifle shooting, yoga, Free Spanish lessons.
- Pets allowed(max 2 per household)
- 25mins from Malaga Airport
- Bus stop at bottom of Park. Great Location 10mins to Marbella and Fuengirola. Calahonda only 5mins by car.
- Nearby supermarket offers delivery’s for your weekly shopping only (7.12€ for delivery)
- Excursions arranged
- Entertainment Manager
Sorry we have no plots left for new Mobile Homes only Resales.
If you are looking for a Park just 4mins stroll from Golden Sandy Beaches on the Costa De La Luz with Plots benefiting from River Views and Brand New Mobile Homes starting from just £44,500. Then JUST CLICK HERE. You will be amazed
COME & MEET JO & DAVE AT CABOPINO PARK
There are different ways to come and visit the Cabopino Park and Costa Del Paradise are happy to do whatever suits you. We a lovely couple called Jo & Dave who live on Cabopino Park. Jo & Dave have a great knowledge about living and moving to Spain and they would love to meet you.
OPTION 1 – VIEWING TRIP
We can offer clients a 2nights/ 3 days stay in an onsite chalet at Cabopino Park. The chalets are basic but many clients like to stay onsite so they get a real feel of park living. All facilities are free to use during your stay. Breakfast is not provided but their is Marios snack bar onsite ( closed on Mondays) there is also a small supermarket and of course many restaurants and bars in the port. Jo & Dave will pick you up from Malaga Airport and depending what time you arrive you can go check in or if you are eager to get going then they will show you around the park straight away. The 3 days is planned around you so there is no pressure and no set times. The cost for 2 nights accommodation, pick up and drop off at Malaga Airport and viewing the parks and areas is 155e for 2 people. If you would like to stay another night it is an extra 50e for 2 people. Please contact 01274 543108 to check availability.
Flights & meals are not included in the price.
Please note: We welcome flights arriving at anytime, but for clients arriving in between 11pm & 6am there will be a 25e supplement to the trip
OPTION 2 – HOLIDAY PICK UP
If you are living or on Holiday in the local area and would like to be picked up from your location then please contact Nikki, Kirsty or Stacie on 01274 543108. Jo & Dave can pick you up. Depending on location cost is 25-60e. This is of course refundable on purchasing a home. ( Refund not available if a second hand home is purchased)
OPTION 3 – COME AND MEET JO & DAVE AT THE PARK
If you have your own transport and would like to make your own way to the park to meet Jo & Dave then please contact Nikki, Kirsty or Stacie on 01274 543108 to book a day that is suitable to you. Once confirmed Jo & Dave will email you with where is the best place and time to meet you.