Welcome to Malaga Mobile Home Park
Costa Del Sol
20 mins from Malaga Airport
About The Park
Superb Mobile Home Park with panoramic views overlooking Malaga. Only 20mins from the Airport and the golden sandy shore, this is a perfect retreat for those looking to relax in the sunshine.
Costa Del Paradise is delighted to offer this hidden little gem of a park, a small exclusive park is certainly going to tick all the boxes for those looking for a luxury holiday home in a relaxed and happy atmosphere. All you have to do is talk to the residents and you will see how happy they all are.
Malaga Mobile Home Park offers you everything you would need. Onsite bar & snacks. English speaking reception with a small convenience store, pool table and relaxing TV lounge and for those hot days relax round the large outdoor pool, enjoying a dip with a view. The park has held themed evenings and events including BBQs and quizzes. Due to popular demand the park now only has 1 plot left for a brand new mobile home or there are resales for sale. But you will need to come and visit soon to avoid losing out on any opportunity.
Perfectly located with so many places to visit on your doorstep, fantastic golf courses, shop & dine at the spectacular port in Benalmadena, fun days out with the grandchildren at the local waterpark, crocodile park, zoos and much more. The park is on a direct bus route to Malaga and the local village is only 5mins by car. So if you are looking for a mobile home in the Sun where you can laze your days away taking in the magnificent scenery, enjoying a BBQ on your decking, knowing the beach is only 20mins away then Malaga Mobile Home Park is the one for you.
What more could you want!!!!
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
Please note that at the time of recording and displaying information things may change and we will not be held responsible for any changes made on the park that would effect the info provided on the video’s or pictures.
- 120sqm Plots @ 380€ per month. First 2 months to be paid then monthly (payable 1st -5th of each month)
- Open 12 months of the year with 6 months occupancy permitted. The park offers a management service to rent your home out which normally covers the years rent (depending on the home and it’s popularity) and some bills depending on usage. This is not mandatory but works well for people who are looking for a holiday home in Spain
- Electricity is metered at 0.20c per KW ( 5€ maintenance )
- Water rates are: 1.09€ per cubic meter( 17€ maintenance & readings)
- Gas is by bottle approx 15.70€ per bottle
- Internet connection available.
- Rental permitted ONLY through the office. Full rental service and package available on request.
FACILITIES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- Welcoming Reception
- Bar & café area with pool table & Sky TV
- Outdoor pool( open from April/May to November) with disability chair & pool bar.
- Free Wifi in zone areas
- 2 pets per household ( dogs to be kept on a lead at all times and noise to be kept to a minimum)
- Bus stop outside the park
- Magnificent scenery of nearby countryside and olive groves
- Sat TV & Internet available
- Only 22 mins to Malaga Airport, 20 mins to beach, 5 mins to local village to find doctors, dentists, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and shops.
COME & MEET PETE & DI
We have 2 options to visit Malaga Park and we have a lovely couple called Pete & Di who live in the area and have a wealth of knowledge in the mobile home industry. Pete & Di themselves have bought a mobile home in Spain and know everything you could possibly need to know.
If you need any help at all on how to visit the park, please just call the team on 01275 543108 or 01274 494400
OPTION 1 – HOLIDAY PICK UP
If you are living or on Holiday in the local area and would like to be picked up from your location then please contact Nikki, Kirsty or Stacie on 01274 543108. Pete & Di can pick you up. Depending on location cost is 25-60e.
OPTION 2 – COME AND MEET PETE & DI AT THE PARK
If you have your own transport and would like to make your own way to the park to meet our ladies then please contact Nikki, Kirsty or Stacie on 01274 543108 to book a day that is suitable to you. Once confirmed Pete & Di will email you with where is the best place and time to meet you.