This superb lodge has a good sized decking area, open plan lounge and dining area. Central heating throughout, large bay windows with fitted blinds enabling light and airiness. Air-conditioning. Bring your suitcases and move in, everything is here for you.
Sold June 2019 PF50. Seller’s asking price…
Out of stock
Out of stock
VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
You can walk straight out of the Park gates and you are in the well-facilitated village with bars, banks, tapas bars and restaurants. There are also supermarkets, shops and a 24-hour emergency clinic, doctors and a couple of dental surgeries. Mollina village is only 15 minutes from Antequera City. Within 45 minutes from Malaga airport. Buses and Trains are available. There is a large community of English people both on the Park resort and also in the village so you will feel at home straight away.
• 2006 Alderney Lodge ( 26 x 20) on a 140sqm plot, 2 bedrooms.
• Central heating, double glazed & fly screens
• Lounge/Dining area with patio doors leading onto decking, TV, 2 sofas, coffee table, 2 sideboards, 1 wall unit, bedding box, laminate flooring with a rug. Wooden slatted ceiling and lights.
• Kitchen is modern with an oven/hob and extractor fan. Plenty of cupboards for storage. There is a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a pressure cooker, a grill, crockery, cutlery and pans.
• Master Bedroom with a double bed, bedside cabinets, wardrobes and bedding if wanted.
• Bedroom 2 has twin beds, bedside cabinet and bedding.
• Bathroom with a shower, sink and a wooden unit.
• Separate toilet and sink.
• Outside is a large decked area edged with trellis, to the rear of the home is a little patio with a table and 4 chairs, a parasol, 2 sun-beds, a BBQ, 3 storage boxes one with a plumbed in washing machine.
• Parking nearby.
• Annual ground rent €3,985 payable annually from January each year.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of details and contents of the mobile home for sale. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchases should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection of the mobile home itself. No person of Costa Del Paradise Ltd including our representatives of the Resale Mobile Homes Division has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the mobile home.
Costa Del Paradise Ltd take in good faith a brief inventory list at point of advertising the mobile home and will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings of inclusions of items included in the agreed purchase of Mobile Home.
Costa Del Paradise will not be held responsible for any mobile home, construction, parts, materials or any white goods including boilers. There are no guarantees or warranties with any purchased Resale mobile home.